Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Wearing out your welcome: homelessness amongst affluence: homeless and at risk young people in Banyule and Nillumbik
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/94791
- Wearing out your welcome: homelessness amongst affluence: homeless and at risk young people in Banyule and Nillumbik
- Clough, Helen; Douglas, Heather; Gregg-Rowan, Kevin; Fletcher, Lyn; Kilsby, Cheryl; Lazzari, Jane; MacKenzie, David; Michael, Cheryle; Monigatti, Brendan; Murphy, Diana; Thompson, Michelle; Halacas, Chris
- In response to a growing number of services unable to find emergency accommodation for young people at risk of homelessness in Banyule and Nillumbik, the Banyule Nillumbik Youth Services Network launched an investigation. The objective of this research was to gain an understanding of the number of young people aged 12-24 years living in the City of Banyule and the Shire of Nillumbik who are at risk of homelessness and the issues they face. This is the Final Report 'Wearing out Your Welcome: Homelessness Amongst Affluence' and also the Executive Summary.
- Publication type
- Publication year
- Accommodation; Banyule; Homelessness; Nillumbik; Young people
- Banyule Nillumbik Youth Services Network
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2010 Banyule Nillumbik Youth Services Network.
- Additional information
- Publication and launch of this report was funded by Banyule City Council, Nillumbik Shire Council, Berry Street and Nillumbik Community Health Services (Reconnect Program).