Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/147948
- Nature Podcast: 9th July 2009 edition
- Smith, Kerri; Knauth, L. Paul; Rutherford, Adam; Cooke, Jeff; Harrison, David E.; Gilbert, Natasha; Pearson, Helen; Brumfiel, Geoff; Peplow, Mark
- This podcast discusses an anti-ageing drug for mammals, when and how our planet turned green, 20 years since the discovery of the cystic fibrosis gene, and scientists spot the most distant supernovae yet.
- Publication type
- Media interview
- Nature Podcast, presented by Adam Rutherford and Kerri Smith, 09 July 2009
- Publication year
- Anti-ageing drugs; Cystic fibrosis; Embryonic stem cells; Galaxies; Genetics; Photosynthesizing communities; Precambrian greening; Rapamycin; Stars; Supernovae
- Nature Publishing Group
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2009.