Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles An assessment of systems and software engineering scholars and institutions (2003-2007 and 2004-2008)
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/147895
|Download PDF (Accepted manuscript) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- An assessment of systems and software engineering scholars and institutions (2003-2007 and 2004-2008)
- Wong, W. Eric; Tse, T. H.; Glass, Robert L.; Basili, Victor R.; Chen, T. Y.
- An ongoing, annual survey of publications in systems and software engineering identifies the top 15 scholars and institutions in the field over a 5-year period. Each ranking is based on the weighted scores of the number of papers published in TSE, TOSEM, JSS, SPE, EMSE, IST, and Software of the corresponding period. This report summarizes the results for 2003-2007 and 2004-2008. The top-ranked institution is Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Korea for 2003-2007, and Simula Research Laboratory, Norway for 2004-2008, while Magne Jorgensen is the top-ranked scholar for both periods.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Information and Communication Technologies
- Journal of Systems and Software, Vol. 84, no. 1 (Jan 2011), pp. 162-168
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 0803 Computer Software; 0806 Information Systems
- Institutions; Research publications; Scholars; Software engineering; Systems engineering
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2010 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved. The accepted manuscript is reproduced in accordance with the copyright policy of the publisher.
- Full text
- Peer reviewed