Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Determination of design speeds for optimum use of wind electric generators on St. Martin's Island
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/149906
- Determination of design speeds for optimum use of wind electric generators on St. Martin's Island
- Hasanuzzaman, M.; Saha, Jhantu Kumar; Morshed, M.; Roy, R. C.
- Abstract not available.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Renewable energy for rural development: proceedings of the International Conference of Renewable Energy for Rural Development, Dhaka, Bangladesh, 19-21 January 2002 / A. K. M. Sadrul Islam and D. G. Infield (eds.), pp. 139-144
- Publication year
- Aerogenerators; Bangladesh; Energy development; Energy sources; Renewable energy; St. Martin's Island; Weibull function; Wind energy potential; Wind power
- Department of Mechanical Engineering, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2002.
- Peer reviewed