Home List of Titles Determination of hydrazine compounds by capillary electrophoresis with a poly (glutamic acid) modified microdisk carbon fiber electrode
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/150082
- Determination of hydrazine compounds by capillary electrophoresis with a poly (glutamic acid) modified microdisk carbon fiber electrode
- Yang, Wen-Chu; Yu, Ai-Min; Dai, Yi-Qing; Chen, Hong-Yuan
- Hydrazine compounds, including hydrazine (HZ), phenylhydrazine (PHZ), semicarbazide (SCZ) and isoniazid (INZ) were separated and determined by capillary electrophoresis (CE) with a poly(glutamic acid) modified microdisk carbon fiber electrode. The modified electrode exhibited highly catalytic activity for hydrazines and has good stability. Linear responses for hydrazines over 2~3 orders of magnitude were obtained. The detection limits for HZ, PHZ, SCE and INZ were 7.8, 8.0, 14.0 and 11.0 fmol, respectively.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Analytical Letters, Vol. 33, no. 15 (2000), pp. 3343-3353
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 0301 Analytical Chemistry
- Capillary electrophoresis; Catalysis; Chemically modified electrode; Drug determination; Drug stability; Electrochemical analysis; Electrochemical detection; Electrode; Hydrazine derivative; Isoniazid; Molecular stability; Phenylhydrazine; Polyglutamic acid; Semicarbazide
- Marcel Dekker (now an imprint of Taylor & Francis)
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2000 by Marcel Dekker, Inc.
- Peer reviewed