Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Flow injection analysis of ascorbic acid at a methylene green chemically modified electrode
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/150116
- Flow injection analysis of ascorbic acid at a methylene green chemically modified electrode
- Yu, Ai-Min; He, Chun-Xiang; Zhou, Jie; Chen, Hong-Yuan
- In flow injection analysis (FIA) of ascorbic acid, methylene green (MG) modified carbon paste electrodes showed high catalytic activity and stability, reducing the oxidation overpotential by 400 mV. The linear response range was over 3 orders of magnitude and the detection limit was 1 X 10^-8 mol/L eq. 0.25 pmol with S/N = 3. The influence of various experimental conditions was explored for optimum analytical performance.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Fresenius' Journal of Analytical Chemistry, Vol. 357, no. 1 (Jan 1997), pp. 84-85
- Publication year
- Flow injection analysis; Carbon paste electrodes; Catalysis; Methylene green; Oxidation
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © Springer-Verlag 1997.
- Peer reviewed