Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Electrocatalytic oxidation of epinephrine at a methylene green chemically modified carbon paste electrode and its flow injection analysis application
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/150182
- Electrocatalytic oxidation of epinephrine at a methylene green chemically modified carbon paste electrode and its flow injection analysis application
- Yu, A.; Zhou, J.; Chen, H.
- Methylene green modified carbon paste electrodes show high catalytic activity to epinephrine (Ep), reducing oxidation overpotential by 400m V. In. flow injecion analysis of Ep, the linear response range is 1. 0X10^-7-5. 0X10^-4 mol/L and the detection limit is 1X10^-8mol/L eq. 0. 25 pmol when S/N=3. The electrode retains 82% of its initial response after continuous detection for 6 days.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Fenxi Huaxue, Vol. 25, no. 8 (1997), pp. 959-961
- Publication year
- Electrocatalytic oxidation; Epinephrine; Flow injection analysis; Methylene green; Modified electrode
- Zhongguo Kexueyuan
- Copyright © 1997.
- Peer reviewed