Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Reviewing the empirical evidence on jury racism: findings of discrimination or discriminatory findings?
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/151444
- Reviewing the empirical evidence on jury racism: findings of discrimination or discriminatory findings?
- Pfeifer, Jeffrey E.
- Abstract not available.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Nebraska Law Review, Vol. 69, no. 1 (1990), pp. 230-250
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 1801 Law
- Bias; Clinical trials; Courts; Criminal justice; Decision making; Discrimination; Juries; Juror decision-making; Minority groups; Modern racism; Personal bias; Prejudice; Public perceptions; Racial bias; Racism; Social perception; Social psychology; Verdict
- University of Nebraska Press
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 1990 University of Nebraska Press.
- Peer reviewed