Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/155862
- Halflives: a mystory: the creation of the Halflives Web Project
- Gye, Lisa
- Halflives: A Mystory details the creation of the Halflives Web Project which was developed to investigate the ways in which writing electronically can be used to help us think and learn in new ways. The impacts of electronic writing technologies have yet to be fully investigated, particularly as they relate to teaching and learning in an electrate world. Halflives set out to examine these impacts in practice. This book is a record of that exploration.
- Publication type
- Publication year
- Electronic media; Electronic writing; Halflives Web Project; Online learning; Teaching
- LAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Copyright © 2010 The author and LAP Lambert Academic Publishing.