Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/155890
- Analysis of stress induced by a three-dimensional recording in glass
- Vanagas, E.; Ye, J.-Y.; Li, M.; Miwa, M.; Juodkazis, S.; Misawa, H.
- Stress/strain around the line recorded inside borosilicate glass was investigated by polarization microscopy. Thermal accumulation effects were observed during in-bulk recording. The relevance of the phenomena for laser scribing and dicing applications is discussed.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Applied Physics A: Materials Science and Processing, Vol. 81, no. 4 (Sep 2005), pp. 725-727
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 0204 Condensed Matter Physics
- Absorption; Borosilicate glass; Laser beam effects; Laser scribing; Light polarization; Photons; Polarization microscopy; Recording; Strain; Stress analysis; Thermal accumulation effects; Thermal effects; Three dimensional; Three dimensional recording
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © Springer-Verlag 2005.
- Peer reviewed