Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/155895
- Two-photon lithography of nanorods in SU-8 photoresist
- Juodkazis, Saulius; Mizeikis, Vygantas; Seet, Kock Khuen; Miwa, Masafumi; Misawa, Hiroaki
- Studies on two-photon lithography in negative SU-8 photoresist demonstrate the possibility of obtaining mechanically stable, stress-free, extended nanorods having lateral sizes of about 30 nm (corresponding to λ/25 resolution). The high resolution achievable with the given combination of materials and fabrication techniques demonstrates its potential for the fabrication of large-scale nanostructures, such as photonic crystals with photonic stop gaps at visible wavelengths.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Nanotechnology, Vol. 16, no. 6 (Jun 2005), pp. 846-849
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 0202 Atomic, Molecular, Nuclear, Particle and Plasma Physics; 0904 Chemical Engineering; 1007 Nanotechnology
- Electric potential; Glass; Laser pulses; Light absorption; Light propagation; Nanorods; Nanostructured materials; Photolithography; Photonic crystals; Photons; Photopolymerization; Photoresists; Piezoelectric transducers; Refractive index; Scanning electron microscopy; SU-8 photoresist; Two-photon lithography
- Institute of Physics Publishing
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2005 IOP Publishing Ltd.
- Peer reviewed