Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Photonic crystal templates obtained by two-photon laser lithography in photoresist SU-8
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/155883
- Photonic crystal templates obtained by two-photon laser lithography in photoresist SU-8
- Mizeikis, Vygantas; Seet, Kock Khuen; Juodkazis, Saulius; Jarutis, Vygandas; Misawa, Hiroaki
- High quality templates of three-dimensional photonic crystals were fabricated in photoresist SU-8 using femtosecond laser lithography. The templates have woodpile and spiral architectures, which are widely expected to yield spectrally wide and robust photonic band gaps. Their optical characterization reveals fundamental and higher-order photonic stop-gaps in the infrared wavelength range of 2.0-8.0 micrometers. These templates are mechanically stable, nearly free of shrinkage-related deformations, and can be used for subsequent infiltration by optically active or high refractive index materials.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Proceedings of 'Ultrafast Lasers for Materials Science', Symposium MM of the 2004 Materials Research Society Fall Meeting (MRS), Boston, United States, 30 November - 01 December 2004 / M. J. Kelley, E. W. Kreutz, M. Li and A. Pique (eds.), Vol. 850, pp. 149-154
- Publication year
- Lithography; Photonic crystals; Photoresistors
- Cambridge University Press
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2005 Materials Research Society.
- Peer reviewed