Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles On detecting double faults related to term and literal in Boolean expression was: detecting double faults related to term and literal
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/156588
|Download PDF (113 pages) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- On detecting double faults related to term and literal in Boolean expression was: detecting double faults related to term and literal
- Lau, Man Fai; Liu, Ying
- In this report, we study the detection conditions of double faults in the third category, so as to find suitable test case selection strategies for their detection. The rest of the report is organized as follows. Section 2 introduces the notation and fault classes studied in this report. Section 3 presents double fault classes and their corresponding faulty implementations. Section 4 analyses fault detection conditions of studied double faults classes. Section 5 investigates the existing test case selection strategies in detecting double faults classes related to literals. Section 6 propose a family of test case selection strategies. Section 7 concludes the report.
- Publication type
- Technical report
- Faculty of Information and Communication Technologies: technical reports, No. SUTICT-TR2007.02 (Jan 2007)
- Publication year
- Detection conditions; Double faults; Fault detection; Faulty implementations; Literals; Software testing; Terms
- Faculty of Information and Communication Technologies, Swinburne University of Technology
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2007 The Authors.
- Additional information
- Minor revisions were made to this report in October 2008.
- Full text