Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Implementation of Deutsch-Jozsa algorithm and determination of value of function via Rydberg blockade
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/157106
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- Implementation of Deutsch-Jozsa algorithm and determination of value of function via Rydberg blockade
- Chen, Aixi
- We propose an efficient scheme in which the Deutsch-Jozsa algorithm can be realized via Rydberg blockade interaction. Deutsch-Jozsa algorithm can fast determine whether function is constant or balanced, but this algorithm does not give the concrete value of function. Using the Rydberg blockade, value of function may be determined in our scheme. According to the quantitative calculation of Rydberg blockade, we discuss the experimental feasibility of our scheme.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Engineering and Industrial Sciences. Centre for Atom Optics and Ultrafast Spectroscopy
- Optics Express, Vol. 19, no. 3 (Jan 2011), pp. 2037-2045
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 0205 Optical Physics; 0903 Biomedical Engineering; 1113 Ophthalmology and Optometry
- Deutsch-Jozsa algorithm; Rydberg blockade; Value of function
- Optical Society of America
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2011 OSA. Published version of the paper reproduced here in accordance with the copyright policy of the publisher. This paper was published in Optics Express and is made available as an electronic reprint with the permission of OSA. The paper can be found at the following URL on the OSA website: http://dx.doi.org/10.1364/oe.19.002037. Systematic or multiple reproduction or distribution to multiple locations via electronic or other means is prohibited and is subject to penalties under law.
- Additional information
- The authors acknowledge support from the National Natural Science Foundation of China under Grant No. 11065007 and the Foundation of Talent of Jinggang of Jiangxi Province, China, Grant No. 2008DQ00400.
- Full text
- Peer reviewed