Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Observation of spatially separated coherent coupling near the LO phonon resonance within asymmetric double quantum wells
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/157358
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, 416 KB)|
- Observation of spatially separated coherent coupling near the LO phonon resonance within asymmetric double quantum wells
- Hall, C. R.; Dao, L. V.; Tan, H. H.; Jagadish, C.; Davis, J. A.
- We examine the dynamics of coherently coupled heavy hole excitons localized within spatially separated quantum wells with an energy difference equal to the LO phonon energy.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Engineering and Industrial Sciences. Centre for Atom Optics and Ultrafast Spectroscopy
- Proceedings of the 2010 Conference on Optoelectronic and Microelectronic Materials and Devices (COMMAD 2010), Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia, 12-15 December 2010, pp. 115-116
- Publication year
- Heavy hole states; LO phonon resonance; Longitudinal optical phonon energy; Quantum wells; Spatially separated excitons
- 9781424473328, 1424473322
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2010 IEEE. Published version of the paper reproduced here in accordance with the copyright policy of the publisher. Personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works must be obtained from the IEEE.
- Full text
- Peer reviewed