Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/158754
- Church service: service marketing
- Mulyanegara, Riza Casidy
- XCITE Church is having difficulties in managing its operations due to financial constraints. Although attendance is growing, the church could not afford to employ a full-time staff, and an over-reliance on volunteers has had adverse effects on the quality of its services and its ability to attract new members. The pastor is contemplating idea of re-positioning the church to attract more resources and improve the overall quality of the church services.
- Publication type
- Book chapter
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Marketing: cases in the Asia Pacific region / Henry Ho and Helen Madden-Hallett (eds.)
- Publication year
- Branding; Case studies; Church marketing; Evangelical groups; Marketing; Nonprofit marketing; Religious organisations; XCITE Church
- John Wiley & Sons
- Publisher URL
- Book copyright © Henry Ho and Helen Madden-Hallett (2011).
- Peer reviewed