Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/158894
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- Universal contact of strongly interacting fermions at finite temperatures
- Hu, Hui; Liu, Xia-Ji; Drummond, Peter D.
- Abstract not available.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Engineering and Industrial Sciences. Centre for Atom Optics and Ultrafast Spectroscopy
- New Journal of Physics, Vol. 13 (Mar 2011), article no. 035007
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 02 Physical Sciences
- Fermi gases; Temperatures; Universal contact; Virial expansion
- Institute of Physics Publishing
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © IOP Publishing Ltd and Deutsche Physikalische Gesellschaft. The published version of the paper is reproduced here in accordance with the copyright policy of the publisher.
- Research Projects
Ultracold atomic Fermi gases in the strongly interacting regime: a new frontier of quantum many-body physics, Australian Research Council grant number DP0984522
Imbalanced superfluidity: the quantum mystery that defies solution, Australian Research Project grant number DP0984637
- Full text
- Peer reviewed