Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/188964
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, 553 KB)|
- Darren Tofts interviews Ted Nelson
- Tofts, Darren
- It was kind of like deja vu. But not the usual kind. The uncanny sensation of a meeting that I had never actually had, but which nonetheless seemed vivid, real. A virtual previously seen, previously felt. It was reminiscent of so many accounts I have read over the years of encounters with Ted Nelson, but none more compelling than Gary Wolf's 1995 Wired feature, 'The Curse of Xanadu'.
- Publication type
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology
- 21.C Magazine, 2011
- Publication year
- Electronic publishing; Hypertext systems; Hypertextuality; Nelson, Theodor Holm (1937-); Networked information; Nonlinear text; Project Xanadu; Technological innovation; ZigZag
- G & B Arts International
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2011 Darren Tofts. The published version is reproduced with the kind permission of the author.
- Full text