Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/189025
- Caffeine chewing gum as an in-flight countermeasure to fatigue
- McMahon, Terry; Newman, David G.
- Abstract not available.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Engineering and Industrial Sciences
- Aviation Space and Environmental Medicine, Vol. 82, no. 4 (Apr 2011), pp. 490-491
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 1106 Human Movement and Sports Science; 1116 Medical Physiology; 1117 Public Health and Health Services
- Aviation; Chewing gum; Fatigue; Pilots
- Aerospace Medical Association
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © by the Aerospace Medical Association, Alexandria, VA.
- Peer reviewed