Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Influence of cladding refractive Index on a distributed optical fibre chemical sensor
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/189243
- Influence of cladding refractive Index on a distributed optical fibre chemical sensor
- Sinchenko, Elena; Gibbs,W.E. Keith; Mazzolini, Alex P.; Stoddart, Paul R.
- Refractive index dispersion in core and cladding materials affects the range and sensitivity of evanescent wave distributed optical fibre sensors. A convenient way of characterizing the broadband performance based on a supercontinuum light source is described.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology
- CD-ROM proceedings of the 19th Australian Institute of Physics Congress, incorporating the 35th Australian Conference on Optical Fibre Technology, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 05-09 December 2010 / E. Barberio, P. Hannaford and D. Moss (eds.)
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 020503 Nonlinear Optics and Spectroscopy; 090606 Photonics and Electro-Optical Engineering (excl. Communications); 090609 Signal Processing
- Distributed optical fibre sensing; Fluorescence; Refractive index dispersion; Transmission
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © AIP 2010.
- Peer reviewed