Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/189435
- Multicomponent colloidal crystals that are tunable over large areas
- Singh, Gurvinder; Pillai, Saju; Arpanaei, Ayyoob; Kingshott, Peter
- We create colloidal crystal assemblies over large areas containing up to 4 different functionalised polystyrene and silica particles. The method utilises evaporation induced self-assembly from colloidal suspensions confined on a hydrophilic surface. The morphology of the crystals is tuned by the particle size ratio employed during assembly.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Soft Matter, Vol. 7, no. 7 (2011), pp. 3290-3294
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 0306 Physical Chemistry (Incl. Structural); 0904 Chemical Engineering
- Colloidal crystals
- RSC Publishing
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2011.
- Peer reviewed