Add to My Folder
Permanent link: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/189469
- C-minus card means we must try harder
- Every five years, Engineers Australia releases a report card on the condition of state and national infrastructure. The most recent Victorian Infrastructure report card, released last year, rates Victoria's infrastructure as C-minus, meaning it is barely adequate. The report card found old and ageing infrastructure systems that were struggling to meet the demands of a rapidly growing population that has seen the urban fringe boundaries spreading unsustainably.
- Publication Type
- Newspaper article
- Research Centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Engineering and Industrial Sciences
- Sydney Morning Herald, 26 April 2011
- Publication Year
- FOR Code(s)
0905 Civil Engineering;
1605 Policy and Administration
Victorian Infrastructure report card;
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2011 John Wilson.