Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/189702
- Should the government fund chaplains in state schools?
- Nason, Carly; Wallace, Jim; Doig, Meredith; Thielking, Monica
- The federal government's decision to invest 220 million dollars toward the National Schools Chaplaincy Program has sparked a debate between about whether government schools should have funded faith based support for student.
- Publication type
- Media interview
- The Wire, presented by Carly Nason, 23 September 2010
- Publication year
- Faith based support; Funding; Government; National School Chaplaincy Program; School chaplains; Schools; State schools
- The Wire
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2010.