Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Measurement of microbubble-induced acoustic microstreaming using microparticle image velocimetry
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/189948
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, 322 KB)|
- Measurement of microbubble-induced acoustic microstreaming using microparticle image velocimetry
- Tho, Paul; Zhu, Yonggang; Manasseh, Richard; Ooi, Andrew
- Abstract not reproduced here by request of the publisher. The text is available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/12.597218.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Proceedings of the SPIE Biomedical Applications of Micro- and Nanoengineering II Conference, 12-15 December 2004, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia / Dan V. Nicolau (ed.), Vol. 5651, pp. 336-347
- Publication year
- Acoustic microstreaming; Micro-PIV; Microbubbles; Microfluidics
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2005 Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers. This paper was originally published in Proceedings of SPIE (Vol. 5651), and is available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/12.597218. The published version of the paper is reproduced here in accordance with the copyright policy of the publisher. One print or electronic copy may be made for personal use only. Systematic electronic or print reproduction and distribution, duplication of any material in this paper for a fee or for commercial purposes, or modification of the content of the paper are prohibited.
- Full text
- Peer reviewed