Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Detection of small vessel knock signals by Doppler ultrasound in a laboratory model simulating a penetrating branch occlusion
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/189949
- Detection of small vessel knock signals by Doppler ultrasound in a laboratory model simulating a penetrating branch occlusion
- Udommongkol, Chesda; Chambers, Brian; Manasseh, Richard; Sutalo, Ilija; Aldham, Ben; Chung, Emma; Donnan, Geoffrey
- Abstract not available.
- Publication type
- Conference abstract
- Internal Medicine Journal: abstracts of the Stroke Society of Australasia 2008 Annual Scientific Meeting and Smart Strokes Conference (Stroke 2008), held in conjunction with the 4th Australasian Nursing and Allied Health Stroke Conference, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, 13-15 August 2008, Vol. 38, suppl. s4 (Aug 2008), p. A78
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 1103 Clinical Sciences
- Occlusion; Small vessel knock; SVK; TCD; Transcranial Doppler; Ultrasounds
- Wiley-Blackwell Publishing Asia
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2008 Royal Australasian College of Physicians.