Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles High-frequency radio spectral energy distributions and polarization fractions of sources in Atacama Cosmology Telescope survey field
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/190060
- High-frequency radio spectral energy distributions and polarization fractions of sources in Atacama Cosmology Telescope survey field
- Sajina, Anna; Partridge, Bruce; Evans, Tyler; Stefl, Shannon; Vechik, Nicholas; Myers, Steve; Dicker, Simon; Korngut, Phillip
- Abstract not available.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Astrophysical Journal, Vol. 732, no. 1 (May 2011), article no. 45
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 0201 Astronomical and Space Sciences
- Galaxies; Jets; Radio continuum
- Institute of Physics Publishing
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2011 The American Astronomical Society. All rights reserved. The American Astronomical Society does not allow institutions to archive either the accepted manuscript or the published version of the article. However, you can find an earlier version of the full text here: http://arxiv.org/abs/1101.4696.
- Additional information
- The authors acknowledge support from the NSF grant AST-06-06975, NASA/JPL, the NSF to the Keck Northeast Astronomy Coalition, an NRAO Student Observing grant GSSP09-0013, the NSF grant AST-0607654 and the NRAO graduate student support program.
- Peer reviewed