Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Understanding and encouraging corporate responsibility in south Asia: update two: Sri Lanka: altered images: the 2003 state of corporate responsibility
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/190087
- Understanding and encouraging corporate responsibility in south Asia: update two: Sri Lanka: altered images: the 2003 state of corporate responsibility
- Kumar, Ritu; Murphy, David F.; Mortier, Rochelle; Rathnasiri, Chandana; Gunaratne, Lalith
- This report presents the results of the initiative's second activity---an agenda-setting survey on corporate responsibility in Sri Lanka. The survey explored the views and expectations of workers, company executives, and civil society groups towards the social, economic, and environmental responsibilities of companies operating in Sri Lanka. It was the first to include workers in a survey on corporate responsibility. The survey was carried out in 2003 through a partnership between TERIEurope, LGA Consultants, and the Sri Lanka Business Development Centre in Colombo. The results presented in this report are intended to provide a better understanding of attitudes and practices and develop targeted training materials for company executives, workers, and community representatives.
- Publication type
- Publication year
- Corporate social responsibility; South Asia; Sri Lanka
- TERI Press
- 9788179930359, 8179930351
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2004 The Energy and Resources Institute.