Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/190450
- Dynamic interactions between drops--a critical assessment
- Manica, Rogerio; Klaseboer, Evert; Chan, Derek Y. C.
- Accurate measurements and modelling of time-dependent deformations of colliding liquid drops demonstrate the need to account for drop deformation and film drainage with appropriate initial and boundary conditions and reveal significant quantitative differences with the Stefan-Reynolds flat film model of drop coalescence.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Soft Matter, Vol. 4, no. 8 (Aug 2008), pp. 1613-1616
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 0306 Physical Chemistry (Incl. Structural); 0904 Chemical Engineering
- Deformation; Drop breakup; Film flow; Stefan-Reynolds flat film model
- The Royal Society of Chemistry
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2008.
- Peer reviewed