Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/190657
- Blind HI survey in the Centaurus and Fornax clusters
- Barnes, David
- The results of 21 cm HI survey observations are presented for two fields, centered on the Centaurus and Fornax southern galaxy clusters. One previously uncatalogued dwarf galaxy was detected near the southern edge of the Fornax cluster, and is visible on UKST survey plates. Implications for the Parkes Multibeam All Sky Survey are discussed.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Publications of the Astronomical Society of Australia, Vol. 14, no. 1 (Apr 1997), pp. 117-118
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 0201 Astronomical and Space Sciences
- Centaurus Cluster; Fornax Cluster; Galaxy clusters
- CSIRO Publishing
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 1999 Astronomical Society of Australia.
- Peer reviewed