Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles 'I think about leaving everyday; doesn't everyone': reasons for non-completion and dissatisfaction amongst apprentices and trainees
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/190713
- 'I think about leaving everyday; doesn't everyone': reasons for non-completion and dissatisfaction amongst apprentices and trainees
- Snell, Darryn; Hart, Alison
- The Gippsland Apprenticeship Research Project grew out of current debates around skills shortages and the concerns raised by a range of interested stake holders including local and state government representatives, Vocational Education and Training (VET) teachers, trainers, trade unions, youth workers and educationalists about seemingly high attrition rates among apprentices and trainees.
- Publication type
- Gippsland Apprenticeship Research Project
- Publication year
- Apprentices; Apprenticeship; Attrition (Research studies); Demographics show less; Dropout attitudes; Dropout rate; Dropout research; Gippsland Apprenticeship Research Project; Gippsland, Victoria; Governance; Industry; Labour market; Participation; Providers of education and training; Regional programs; Skilled occupations; Skilled workers; Skills and knowledge; Statistical analysis; Statistical data; Student attrition; Trainees; Traineeship; Vocational adjustment; Workplace learning
- Research Unit for Work and Communications Futures, Monash University
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2007 The Research Unit for Work and Communications Futures, Monash University.