Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Applied Indigenous knowledge research: identifying the gap in Australian social relations
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/191037
- Applied Indigenous knowledge research: identifying the gap in Australian social relations
- Sheehan, N. W.
- Abstract not available.
- Publication type
- Seminar, speech or other presentation
- Paper presented at the School of Education Seminar Series, Griffith University, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia, 2008
- Publication year
- Aboriginal Australians; Applied Indigenous knowledge research; Applied research; Indigenous Australians; Indigenous peoples; Social relations
- School of Education, Griffith University
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2008.