Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/191221
- Agent-oriented modelling for converging devices and systems
- Sterling, Leon
- We describe a method for building models for socio-technical systems. The models are useful for engaging with a wide variety of stakeholders. The modelling will be demonstrated in three domains - research data management, sustainability in the home, and domestic technology for intergenerational fun.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Information and Communication Technologies
- Keynote paper presented at 'Emerging convergences and singularity of forms: are we ready for our future technological advances?', the 7th International Conference on IT in Asia (CITA 2011), Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia, 12-14 July 2011
- Publication year
- Agent-oriented modelling; Domestic technologies; Research data management; Sustainability
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2011.