Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/191999
- Bifurcation of limit cycles near equivariant compound cycles
- Han, Mao-an; Zhang, Tong-hua; Zang, Hong
- In this paper we study some equivariant systems on the plane. We first give some criteria for the outer or inner stability of compound cycles of these systems. Then we investigate the number of limit cycles which appear near a compound cycle of a Hamiltonian equivariant system under equivariant perturbations. In the last part of the paper we present an application of our general theory to show that a Z 3 equivariant system can have 13 limit cycles.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Science in China, Series A: Mathematics, Vol. 50, no. 4 (Apr 2007), pp. 503-514
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 0101 Pure Mathematics
- Bifurcation; Equivariant system; Limit cycle; Stability
- Science China Press and Springer
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2007 Science in China Press.
- Peer reviewed