Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/192030
- Bifurcations of limit cycles in a cubic system with cubic perturbations
- Zang, Hong; Zhang, Tonghua; Han, Maoan
- This paper is concerned with limit cycles on two different cubic systems with nine singular points. Eleven limit cycles are found and the distributions are studied by using the methods of bifurcation theory and qualitative analysis.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Applied Mathematics and Computation, Vol. 176, no. 1 (May 2006), pp. 341-358
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 0102 Applied Mathematics; 0103 Numerical and Computational Mathematics
- Bifurcation (mathematics); Computational methods; Hamiltonian system; Hamiltonian systems; Hamiltonians; Heteroclinic loop; Homoclinic loop; Limit cycle; Limit cycles; Perturbation techniques; Theorem proving
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2005 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
- Peer reviewed