Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/192024
- Limit cycles for the Kukles system
- Zang, Hong; Zhang, Tonghua; Tian, Yu-Chu; Tade, Moses O.
- This paper investigates the number and distributions of limit cycles for the Kukles system, which also can be considered as a class of reduced Kukles system under cubic perturbation. Using the techniques of bifurcation theory and qualitative analysis, we have obtained three different distributions of five limit cycles for the considered systems. In the first two distributions, the five limit cycles are all of nonsmall amplitude, which is quite different from the previous work.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Journal of Dynamical and Control Systems, Vol. 14, no. 2 (Apr 2008), pp. 283-298
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 0102 Applied Mathematics; 0906 Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Bifurcation (mathematics); Control system stability; Control systems; Double homoclinic bifurcation; Focus quantity; Homoclinic bifurcation; Kukles system; Limit cycles; Perturbation techniques; Qualitative analysis; Stability
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2008 Springer Science+Business Media, LLC.
- Peer reviewed