Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/192054
- Bifurcations of a cubic system perturbed by degree five
- Zhang, Tonghua; Desheng, Shang
- In this article, using multi-parameter perturbation theory and qualitative analysis, the authors studied a kind of cubic system perturbed by degree five and obtained the system that can have 17 limit cycles giving their two kinds of distributions (see Fig.5).
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Acta Mathematica Scientia, Vol. 29, no. 1 (Jan 2009), pp. 11-24
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 0101 Pure Mathematics; 0102 Applied Mathematics
- 34C05; 34C08; 37G15; Homoclinic loop; Limit cycle; Perturbation; Singular point value
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2009 Wuhan Institute of Physics and Mathematics.
- Peer reviewed