Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/192042
- Perturbation from an asymmetric cubic Hamiltonian
- Zhang, Tonghua; Han, Maoan; Zang, Hong
- This paper concerns with the number of limit cycles from an asymmetric Hamiltonian of degree three under cubic perturbation. Eleven limit cycles are found and three different distributions are given by using the methods of bifurcation theory and qualitative analysis, two of which are new.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, Vol. 305, no. 2 (May 2005), pp. 617-630
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 0101 Pure Mathematics; 0102 Applied Mathematics
- Bifurcation; Hamiltonian system; Hilbert's 16th problem; Limit cycle; Stability
- Academic Press
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2004 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
- Peer reviewed