Home List of Titles Congruence between patients' and family caregivers' perceptions of symptom distress in patients with terminal cancer
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/192604
- Congruence between patients' and family caregivers' perceptions of symptom distress in patients with terminal cancer
- Kristjanson, L. J.; Nikoletti, S.; Porock, D.; Smith, M.; Lobchuk, M.; Pedler, P.
- Abstract not available.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Journal of Palliative Care, Vol. 14, no. 3 (1998), pp. 24-32
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 1117 Public Health and Health Services
- Age distribution; Australia; Caregivers; Home care services; Hospice care; Hospitalisation; Neoplasms; Psychological aspect; Severity of illness index; Terminally ill patients; Western Australia
- Centre for Bioethics, Clinical Research Institute of Montreal
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 1998 Centre for Bioethics, IRCM.
- Peer reviewed