Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Congruence between patients' and family caregivers' perceptions of symptom distress in patients with terminal cancer
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/192604
- Congruence between patients' and family caregivers' perceptions of symptom distress in patients with terminal cancer
- Kristjanson, L. J.; Nikoletti, S.; Porock, D.; Smith, M.; Lobchuk, M.; Pedler, P.
- Abstract not available.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Journal of Palliative Care, Vol. 14, no. 3 (1998), pp. 24-32
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 1117 Public Health and Health Services
- Age distribution; Australia; Caregivers; Home care services; Hospice care; Hospitalisation; Neoplasms; Psychological aspect; Severity of illness index; Terminally ill patients; Western Australia
- Centre for Bioethics, Clinical Research Institute of Montreal
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 1998 Centre for Bioethics, IRCM.
- Peer reviewed