Home List of Titles Three-dimensional micro- and nano-structuring of materials by tightly focused laser radiation
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/192832
- Three-dimensional micro- and nano-structuring of materials by tightly focused laser radiation
- Juodkazis, Saulius; Mizeikis, Vygantas; Matsuo, Shigeki; Ueno, Kosei; Misawa, Hiroaki
- Three-dimensional laser microfabrication blends microscopy, optical nonlinear phenomena, photomodification, laser trapping, and creates novel possibilities for fabrication of micro- and nano-structures in a wide range of materials. This work reviews various implementations of laser photo-structuring and micromanipulation applied to photo-modification of various materials: glasses, crystals, polymers, gels, and liquid crystals.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Bulletin of the Chemical Society of Japan, Vol. 81, no. 4 (2008), pp. 411-448
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 03 Chemical Sciences
- Crystals; Glass; Laser microfabrication; Laser pules; Laser trapping; Laser tweezers; Microstructures; Optical damage; Photomodification; Photo-structuring; Polymers
- Chemical Society of Japan
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2008 The Chemical Society of Japan.
- Peer reviewed