Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/193098
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- Laser manipulation and characterization of liquid crystal droplets
- Murazawa, Naoki; Juodkazis, Saulius; Misawa, Hiroaki
- Abstract not reproduced here by request of the publisher. The text is available from http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/12.685058.
- Publication type
- Conference poster
- Poster presented at the SPIE Optical Trapping and Optical Micromanipulation III Conference, San Diego, United States, 13-17 August 2006 / Kishan Dholakia and Gabriel C. Spalding (eds.), Vol. 6326, paper no. 632630
- Publication year
- Laser manipulation; Laser trapping; Laser tweezers; Liquid crystals; Molecular reordering; Photon absorption
- 0277-786X (series ISSN)
- 9780819464057, 0819464058
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2006 Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers. This paper was originally published in the Proceedings of SPIE (Vol. 6326), and is available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/12.685058. The published version of the paper is reproduced here in accordance with the copyright policy of the publisher. One print or electronic copy may be made for personal use only. Systematic electronic or print reproduction and distribution, duplication of any material in this paper for a fee or for commercial purposes, or modification of the content of the paper are prohibited.
- Full text