Home List of Titles Nanoparticle plasmon-assisted two-photon polymerization induced by incoherent excitation source
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/193395
- Nanoparticle plasmon-assisted two-photon polymerization induced by incoherent excitation source
- Ueno, Kosei; Juodkazis, Saulius; Shibuya, Toshiyuki; Yokota, Yukie; Mizeikis, Vygantas; Sasaki, Keiji; Misawa, Hiroaki
- We demonstrate the possibility to achieve optical triggering of photochemical reactions via two-photon absorption using incoherent light sources. This is accomplished by the use of arrays of gold nanoparticles, specially tailored with high precision to obtain high near-field intensity enhancement.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Journal of the American Chemical Society, Vol. 130, no. 22 (Jun 2008), pp. 6928-6929
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 03 Chemical Sciences; 06 Biological Sciences; 09 Engineering
- Excitation; Gold nanoblocks; Incoherent sources; Nanoparticles; Photochemistry; Plasmons; Polymerization
- American Chemical Society
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2008 American Chemical Society.
- Peer reviewed