Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/194128
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- Multi-objective approximation of IIR by FIR digital filters
- Zhang, Jingxin; Chai, Li; Zhang, Cishen; Mosca, Edoardo
- This paper studies the mixed-norm approximation of IIR digital filters by FIR digital filters. Effective methods using LMIs are presented to solve the approximation problem. The effectiveness is demonstrated by examples.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Proceedings of the 6th World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation (WCICA 2006), Dalian, China, 21-23 June 2006, Vol. 2, pp. 6574-6577
- Publication year
- Approximation theory; FIR approximation; FIR digital filters; FIR filters; IIR digital filters; IIR filters; Linear matrix inequalities; LMI; Mixed-norm approximation; Multiobjective approximation
- 9781424403325, 1424403324
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2006. The published version of the paper is reproduced here in accordance with the copyright policy of the publisher. Personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works must be obtained from the IEEE.
- Full text
- Peer reviewed