Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/194152
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, 8 MB)|
- Ultrasound image deconvolution in symmetrical mirror wavelet bases
- Yeoh, Wee Soon; Zhang, Cishen; Chen, Ming; Yan, Ming
- Abstract not reproduced here by request of the publisher. The text is available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/12.652635.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Proceedings of SPIE: proceedings of Medical Imaging 2006: Ultrasonic Imaging and Signal Processing, San Diego, United States, 12-16 February 2006 / Stanislav Emelianov, and William F. Walker (eds.), Vol. 6147, paper no. 61470T
- Publication year
- Bayes estimator; Deconvolution; Denoising; Generalised Gaussian distribution; Image reconstruction; Imaging systems; Medical imaging; Mirror wavelet; Optical resolving power; Optical transfer function; Two dimensional; Ultrasonic imaging; Visualisation; Wavelet transforms
- 9780819461902, 0819461903
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2006 SPIE. This paper was originally published in Proceedings of SPIE (Vol. 6147), and is available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/12.652635. The published version of the paper is reproduced here in accordance with the copyright policy of the publisher. One print or electronic copy may be made for personal use only. Systematic electronic or print reproduction and distribution, duplication of any material in this paper for a fee or for commercial purposes, or modification of the content of the paper are prohibited.
- Full text
- Peer reviewed