Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/194428
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, 281 KB)|
- Ultra low power, high resolution ADC for biomedical applications
- Hiremath, Lingraj; Mallapur, Vinay; Stojcevski, Aleksandar; Singh, Jugdutt; Le, Hai P.; Zayegh, Aladin
- Abstract not reproduced here by request of the publisher. The text is available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/12.582276.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Proceedings of SPIE: Smart Structures, Devices, and Systems II, Sydney, Australia, 13 December 2004 / Said F. Al-Sarawi (ed.), Vol. 5649, pp. 67-74
- Publication year
- Analog to digital conversion; Approximation theory; Biomedical engineering; CMOS analog integrated circuits; Comparator circuits; Computer simulation; Error analysis; Low power comparator; Natural frequencies; Optical resolving power; Optimisation; Successive approximation; Ultra low power
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2005 Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers. This paper was originally published in Proceedings of SPIE (Vol. 5649), and is available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/12.582276. The published version of the paper is reproduced here in accordance with the copyright policy of the publisher. One print or electronic copy may be made for personal use only. Systematic electronic or print reproduction and distribution, duplication of any material in this paper for a fee or for commercial purposes, or modification of the content of the paper are prohibited.
- Full text
- Peer reviewed