Home List of Titles Mouse, metal and meaning: a draft report on the computer based literacy project at Alcoa Australia
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/195386
- Mouse, metal and meaning: a draft report on the computer based literacy project at Alcoa Australia
- Serle, Oenone; Lopaczuk, Helmut
- The aim of this project was to develop a computer-based learning program to upgrade the literacy skills of employees at Alcoa (Port Henry plant) which would support their participation in mainstream training. Accompanying worksheets were also to be developed. This is a report of the project which integrated workplace competency based training and literacy provision through computer-based delivery.
- Publication type
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Workplace Skills Unit
- Publication year
- Business and education; Competency based training; Computer assisted instruction; Computer literacy; Employer-supported education; Functional literacy; Industry and education; Literacy programs; Teaching and learning; Vocational education and training
- Swinburne University of Technology
- 9780855900434, 0855900431
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 1993.