Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/195437
- The teaching-research nexus and the Australian Research Quality Framework
- Ling, Peter; Flood, Adele; Green, Pam
- The purpose of this presentation is to provide as a basis for discussion a critical analysis of the implications of the Australian Research Quality Framework (RQF) for a teaching-research nexus, including implications for the future of investigation and evaluation of teaching in the higher education system. Though introduction of the RFQ is unlikely to affect some factors that contribute to an interaction of teaching and research, some negative influences are likely to be exacerbated.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Paper presented at 'Locating Learning: Integrative Dimensions in the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning', the 4th Annual International Society for the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Conference (ISSOTL 2007), Sydney, Australia, 02-05 July 2007
- Publication year
- Academic ranking; Assessment exercises; Higher education; Research Quality Framework; RQF; Teaching and research
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2007.
- Peer reviewed