Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles XDM-compatible service repository for user-centric service creation and discovery
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/195612
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, 406 KB)|
- XDM-compatible service repository for user-centric service creation and discovery
- Yu, Jian; Falcann, Paolo; Rego, Sancho; Ordas, Isabel; Martms, Eduardo; Sun, Quan; Trapero, Ruben; Sheng, Quan Z.
- The key objective of OPUCE system is to enable the participation of end-users in the management of their own services, by providing them with innovative tools which allow an easy creation and delivery of personalized communication and information services. This paper describes the OPUCE service and component repository, which extends the OMA OSPE service model storage approach XDM. By integrating an ebXML Registry using the native notification mechanisms of XDM, the search capability of the repository is dramatically improved. Moreover, this repository also exploits semantic Web technology to provide an intuitive visualized browser for convenient servke exploring.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Proceedings of the 7th IEEE International Conference on Web Services (ICWS 2009), Los Angeles, United States, 06-10 July 2009, pp. 992-999
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 0806 Information Systems
- Information services; Multi agent systems; Public key cryptography; Semantic services; Semantic Web; Semantics; Service repository; User-centricity; Visual discovery; Web services; XDM
- 9780769537092, 076953709X
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2009 IEEE. Published version of this paper reproduced here in accordance with the copyright policy of the publisher. Personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works must be obtained from the IEEE.
- Full text
- Peer reviewed