Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Enhanced two-channel nonlinear imaging by a highly polarized supercontinuum light source generated from a nonlinear photonic crystal fiber with two zero-dispersion wavelengths
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/195660
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- Enhanced two-channel nonlinear imaging by a highly polarized supercontinuum light source generated from a nonlinear photonic crystal fiber with two zero-dispersion wavelengths
- Tao, Wei; Bao, Hongchun; Gu, Min
- Abstract not reproduced here by request of the publisher. The text is available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/1.3580279.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Engineering and Industrial Sciences. Centre for Micro-Photonics
- Journal of Biomedical Optics, Vol. 16, no. 5 (May 2011), paper no. 056010
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 0205 Optical Physics; 1113 Ophthalmology and Optometry
- Autofluorescence; Ficus benjamina leaf; Second harmonic generation imaging; Supercontinuum; Two photon fluorescence imaging
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2011 Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers. This paper was originally published in Journal of Biomedical Optics (Vol. 16, no. 5), and is available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/1.3580279. The published version of the paper is reproduced here in accordance with the copyright policy of the publisher. One print or electronic copy may be made for personal use only. Systematic electronic or print reproduction and distribution, duplication of any material in this paper for a fee or for commercial purposes, or modification of the content of the paper are prohibited.
- Additional information
- The authors acknowledge support from the Australian Research Council.
- Full text
- Peer reviewed