Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/196028
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, 310 KB)|
- Activities in emergency management: evidence from case study
- Ahmed, Ashir; Sugianto, Lyfie
- This paper presents an activity based model for the adoption of technology in emergency management. Furthermore, multiple case study has been employed as a research method to validate the proposed conceptual model. The empirical findings from multiple case studies are also reported in this paper. It is hoped that our research findings will better inform researchers in the field and facilitate organizations in adopting technology for emergency management.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Proceedings of the 2nd International Workshop on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (WKKD 2009), Moscow, Russia, 23-25 January 2009 / Qi Luo, and Mingming Gong (eds.), pp. 480-483
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 0804 Data Format
- Activity-based; Civil defense; Conceptual model; Disasters; Emergency management; Empirical findings; Information management; Mining; Multiple-case study; Task-technology fit; Technology
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2009 IEEE. Published version of the paper reproduced here in accordance with the copyright policy of the publisher. Personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works must be obtained from the IEEE.
- Full text
- Peer reviewed