Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Analysis of China's liberalisation policy with respect to international air transport
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/196391
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- Analysis of China's liberalisation policy with respect to international air transport
- Zhang, Chrystal B.
- This paper is intended to examine and analyse the factors that influence China’s international air transport policy in an attempt of understanding this cautious, staged, and progressive course. Believing that significant developments at both international and domestic levels are fundamentally changing the conventional approach of policymaking and the weight of these driving forces is changing as the environment changes, the paper endeavours to achieve the following objectives: to review China's policymaking process and identify the factors at international, domestic, and institutional levels that affect the decision-making process; to examine and analyse those factors to determine how they interact and influence the policymaking process; and to examine and analyse how the policy has evolved and identify how the key factors have evolved over the years.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Proceedings of the Challenges in Air Transport and Seventh Aviation Student Research Workshop, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 01-03 July 2010
- Publication year
- Airline industry; China; International air transport; Liberalisation; Policymaking process
- German Aviation Research Society
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2010 Chrystal B. Zhang.
- Full text
- Peer reviewed